Thursday, August 24, 2017

The rest of May's Adventures

Jack thinks it is hilarious to bury his toes in the sand and then say, "Where go?!" 

 Timmy is also getting excited for the summer. He finally took his Christmas present out for a spin and practiced his fly fishing skills in the green space. 
 Jack dumped out an entire box of spaghetti. I salvaged what I could but in the end I put most of it on a cookie sheet, stuck it outside and called it a sensory bucket. Jack enjoyed crumbling the pieces for a while. 
 This little terrorist two year old is going to be the death of me. He can undo the dead bolt and escapes on the regular if you forget to put the top latch on. On this particular morning I was upstairs getting dressed when I hear Wrigley barking outside. I ran outside in a panic and couldn't see him. The good news was that he had stayed on the side walk but had made it all the way to the 400 block! He had my curling iron and was looking at kitties saying, "Pew! Pew!" I am sure anyone who saw us had a good laugh as we were both in our pyjamas and looking a hot mess. 

Sometimes being two is hard work. 
 First of many trips to Home Depot. We got the garden all set up and Tim built me a new lid to the green house. 
 Unfortunately the green house only looked this nice for a few days. My poor garden is suffering this year. We had a bad wind/rain storm and I continue to be nauseous and exhausted so things are growing quite like I want. 
 Jack loves potstickers and wants to be just like his Dad. He is trying to use chopsticks. He just used the chopsticks to stab the potsticker. 

 Jack is becoming so good at riding his strider bike. He rode from Wal-mart to Rona. When he got tired I just threw his bike in the chariot and we finished the ride to home. I am seriously so excited for the warm weather and long summer days!
 Still obsessed with trains!
 And obsessed with guns. I picked him up a water table. Hopefully it helps both of us stay cool this summer!
 Panada is a real person in our house hold. Panda went pee on the potty and then proceeded to eat dog food. 
 Not sure if I give this little dude too much freedom. He helps me crack eggs into the pan and then does a pretty good job scrambling them up. One of my goals for the future is to have self sufficient kids. I just don't want that dependence and knowledge to come at the risk of injury. 
Getting stressed for when this baby comes. I know that its s still a long ways away but summer is going to be busy. I trailed GF chicken pot pie. It was delicious. Now hopefully next time some can make it to the deep freeze. 

 One of our favourite places to play. We can watch trains go by and throw rocks into the water. It provides hours of entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment