Monday, February 10, 2014

The start of a cold winter

The first part of winter we went to Edmonton to meet Benjamin Heyland. He is perfect and it was so fun to meet up with old friends. 
Val and Kayden are getting so big. It is crazy to see my friends little families growing up!

I can't go to Edmonton and not see the Dudley's. I got left to babysit while Erin went to a christmas party and Tim and Tyler went to an Oilers game. It is ok cuz I got to dress the girls in matching outfits. Scar fell asleep just as things got fun!
Tim and I spent a day at the mall picking out the last few things for Christmas. Tim can't resist buying things for the nephews. He loves to relive his childhood through them. 

 This year our stockings were supplied by dollarama. I seriously love that place.
This year for American Thanksgiving I had the privilege of making the dressing. Tim was worried that we wouldn't have enough….
 We had lots of leftovers but that is ok because I love this stuff. I had to put in an emergency call to my mother to get instructions on how to make it. For the last 23 years of my life I have only ever been given the job of ripping up the bread. I added a little bit too much liquid but it turned out pretty delicious.
We have had a lot of snow this year but Wrigley and I continue to walk every day. I am so glad that I have him to get me moving every day. 



1 comment: