Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas- take 2

A couple of days after Christmas we headed down to Welling to have round 2 of Christmas with the Wilde's. We made it just in time to go to Tanner and Jesse's wedding reception. Congratulations!!
We had Christmas morning #2 and the nieces and nephews were definitely spoiled. 


My mom got the brother-in-laws a very creative present… ZOOMIES! Seriously go watch the infomercial because you will all be jealous. 
My mom surprised me and Tannis with our old high school basketball jerseys!! She never ceases to impress me!
Tim got the nephews lego, but I think he enjoyed playing with it more than they did. 
The boys played A LOT of play station. 
These 2 are finally starting to get along. Maybe in March when we go see baby scow they will actually be friends?

Sisters are truly the best!!

Cohen and I played in the snow. He is a pretty funny kid. We found lots of animal tracks in the snow. Cohen told me that they belonged to wolves and bears and if we went into the field we would be eaten by them. 


Scarlett was over loved. Every time you turned around someone new was loving her. 
We went over to Grandma Wilde's for lunch. She made my favourite meal, fried chicken!
Even Grandma and Grandpa Evans came for a visit.
iPads are always a hit. I loved having the Scow boys cuddle me while they played games. 
 Nathan and Tim taught the Scow boys to play madden on the play station. Cohen and Mason were actually pretty good!
For New Years Mom and Paul were kind enough to babysit while we all went out on a quadruple date. It was super fun and hopefully the first of many!
We barely made it to New Years. We are pretty lame. 
Christmas was super fun and I am so excited for everyone to get back together in March. 





No comments:

Post a Comment