Thursday, March 14, 2013

Everything in Between

This is picture is one of my personal favourites. Wrigley is such a stinky puppy but we love him anyways.
Due to the snow Wrigley was getting snow stuck in his paws and didn't like it so we tried out the boots he got from Mom's garage sale!
The Dudley's came to visit. We hit up chicken on the way and it was awesome!
 
Love this little girl!
 
Tim is trying to relive his junior high years so he bought Monopoly: Lord of the Rings version! I don't really enjoy monopoloy but I did like this. I killed Tim in one of the games. The best part is that every time you roll the all seeing eye (which is actually just a 1) the ring moves around the board and once the ring has gone all the way around, the game is over. This way the game doesn't last FOREVER! 
 
I made some of Erin's enchilada's for Tim. He always says but they taste so much better when you do it! Blah! Blah! Blah! This is how they turned out...
We bought an exercise bike because we are trying to be a little bit more healthy. We both died when we rode it.
Super puppy! I love this little dog. We continue to go on regular walks to the dog park and he snuggles me after a night shift. He turned 1 on January 28. We gave him a big pile of hamburger and he downed it in seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job on the exercise bike! That picture of you and Q is really cute! Sorry my enchiladas are better...NOT! I NEED more chicken on the way!!

    ReplyDelete