Thursday, March 14, 2013

End of Fantasy Football and Super Bowl

Well good for me and sad for Tim but football has come to end! First off Tim won in our fantasy football league!! Sooo exciting buuuut this means that I got second and lost to him in the final! Seriously?!?! My team did so awesome for every game except when I played Tim. I am sad but I think I will put a little more effort in and see if I can win next year. Good job and congratulations Timmy!
The 49'ers made it to the super bowl this year and that is very exciting because they are Tim's favourite team and let's just say Tim's teams never do all that awesome. Originally, Tim told me that we weren't allowed to have a super bowl party because he needed to focus and a party would cause too many distractions. I love him but I ignored him and had a party anyways. Tim was ok with this and did enjoy it. We had lots of people and lots of treats for the occasion.
Tim started out calm and enjoying the game. Soon the 49'ers started losing and did not have a good first half. So when Beyonce rocked the stage at half time, Tim left to play dominion.
In the second half the lights in the stadium went out and somehow managed to light a fire under the 49'ers. They started a come back! This brought Tim back into the room and he was super excited and very very nervous.
I know you are all worried about me. It is ok. I was fine during the game!
The 49'ers had a chance but unfortunately they weren't able to pull through. Poor Tim. Oh well, maybe better luck next year? Or maybe the Jazz will win.... Oh I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment