Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Halloween 5KM

I know I am slow at getting this blog in but I am super proud of myself for running a 5km race. I know wimpy for only a 5km race but it was way fun and I think I will sign up again!

I was a neon/glowstick girl.
I ran the race with Jennessa and Audrey who are some of my favorite girls from work.
Audrey was dressed up as Mario and we had a blast waiting for the race to start and looking at all of the cool characters. Audrey's sister did a big group warm up dance and the best part was gagam style. That was the point that Jennessa showed up and she hasn't let me live down my dancing skills.

Audrey is in amazing shape and made Jennessa and me run super fast and super hard. We finished in under 40minutes! WOW! Maybe if I practice I will be even faster for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment