Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It has finally happened...

Well I regret to inform you all that it has happened. I have broken down and I am officially a member of a fantasy football league. It was truly only a matter of time given my husband and the amount of time I spent watching the sport. I am slowly learning names and tactics. I am not as good as my sister, Danielle, but she has a few years on me.
Tim's league was short a few people so to show my husband how much I love him I joined the league.
 
This is how I feel about it.

Tim is the commissioner of the league and takes this roll very very seriously!
 
The boys tried to intimidate me but there was nothing they could do as I had my sidekick Danielle on the phone who helped me draft an amazing team. I have won my first two games and I think I have a pretty good chance at going far. Wish me luck! Or at least some beginners luck!
 
My team includes:
Quarterback: Drew Brees and Joe Flacco
Running Back: Steven Jackson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Michael Bush, Fred Jackson and Isaiah Pead
Wide Receiver: Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Reggie Wayne and Kenny Britt
Tight End: Rob Gronkowski and Tony Gonzalez
Kicker: Stephen Gostkowski
Defense: Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment