Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Day Of School

On September 12, Tim went to his first day of school for a masters in Military and Strategic Studies!! He had worked so hard to get into this program and was beyond excited to start. A few days before we went shopping and picked out some new clothes for him to wear. He looks so professional and so grown up!
 
Over the summer I quickly forgot how much I dislike the school year! You see, I am proud of Tim's work ethic but it also causes me to barely see him. He reads and reads and then writes and writes all day and comes home pooped! The good change for this year is that I have Wrigley and we are definitely besties. We have been going on 2 hour walks daily. The sunshine has been so lovely.
 
Because Tim is a masters student he get's a cubicle.
I think your own cubicle is pretty cool. It was fun to go on a tour to see where Tim will spend the majority of his time. Because the program is small, Tim is enjoying to get to know the professors and his peers. This program is  much more like my respiratory school where you know everyone. The people are very unique to say the least and all have very different backgrounds. During the first week of school they all went rafting down the Bow River and had a blast. I am so glad he is loving the program and looking forward to what is in store. He is currently planning to do a co-op. This means he will do classes for a year and a half and then do a 8 month co-op. Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment