Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One year Older...

Happy Birthday to my fantastic husband who turned 26!! I can't believe he is one year older but I am not so sure about the wiser:) Anyways we went out to Bolero for dinner with his family and it was delicious and I left uncomfortably full. Bolero is basically all you can eat meat!! It was fantastic.
Stuffed after a delicious meal at Bolero
Then it was time to open presents!!!
Some chocolatey treats
John Stockton Bobblehead!
Now Steve won't be lonely and can hang out with John!
I bought John Stockton off e-bay and the lady accidentally sent peja stojakovic!! Danielle thought I was confused and didn't know who john stockton was. You can't get that wrong if you live with Tim. But the e-bay seller pulled through and managed to get it to danielle in time for her to bring it to vegas.

Tim is wonderful! He tuly is my better half.
Top 10 reasons I love him:
1. He does dishes! I would rather do the toilet than dishes. Tim often surprises me by doing the dishes while I am on a night shift. I is fantastic to come home to a clean house after a long night.
2. Spoils me rotten. We always set a budget for holidays but Tim is not very good at remembering and always goes over a bit.
3. Hobbies- Tim can talk about guns, axis & allies, coins and cards for hours. He always brings his guns home to welling so my sisters and I can try and hit the clay pigeons.
4. Snuggles- No matter how tired tim is at the end of the day he always talks to me for a good 15min before we fall asleep. That is probably my favourite part of the day.
5. Smarty Pants- Tim works soooo hard on all papers, projects and tests. He is trying to teach me mandarin and is being so patient. He also got in to a masters program and is so excited to keep learning.
6. Manages money- I am definitley not in charge of the finances. Tim is just so awesome at taking care of everything. He is so prudent and makes sure we are saving money for a rainy day.
7. Dates- Tim and I still go on dates often. We go to movies, out for walks and bowling. Tim is such a good sport and is so willing to be active and try new things with me. Tim has recently taken up snowboarding for me. We have so much fun learning together.
8. Good with kids- No we will  not be having any for a while but I was so impressed how he took care of the babies at christmas so we could sleep in.
9. Strong testimony- Although our dream calling is door greeter, he accepts all calling willingly and helps me with mine. I am so grateful to him for taking me to the temple and for our eternal marriage.
10- Most importantly Tim love me for being me. Oddly enough I am on occasion, not very nice and Tim just loves me anyways. He treats me fantastic and I wouldn't trade him for anything
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging more often. Don't you LOVE having a husband that does the dishes?! We are lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete