Thursday, March 29, 2012

Golden Girl

I just turned 22 on the 22nd and therefore that makes me the golden girl!! In case you didn't know it is your golden birthday when you turn the age of the date of your birthday. Some people call it your champagne birthday but I like golden better considering I am not a champagne drinker! I had a pretty fantastic birthday. I didn't end up wearing gold clothes all day but I just felt golden. I worked the night before and the night of my birthday but that was ok cuz everybody wished me happy birthday and I had lots of phone calls, texts and facebook messages!

Thanks to Julie Heyland for coming over on my birthday! She brought me a ballon and cupcakes and made me feel super golden! The cupcakes were delicious but I really liked the balloon cuz I don't think I have ever gotten one of the really cool ones before!

My mom also came to visit for my birthday! We ditched Tim and of course the first thing we did was get some diet coke from 7-11 and then went off to go PUPPY shopping. We drove all the way to crossfield in search of a puppy. It was a lovely day. I immensely enjoyed it.

My husband was also pretty awesome for my birthday. He let me enjoy my birthday ALL week! I am pretty sure your birthday lasts all week even if Tim tells me they don't! I actually think this is my golden year! But Tim doesn't need to know that. Tim got me season 3 and 4 of one tree hill! I am currently watching them and am so glad I have them.
For my birthday Tim finally took me to Lloyds roller rink!! yeah!! Awesome date night! Tim has had many excuses in the past for not taking me such as homework, tired, no rollerblades and the ones at Lloyds give you blisters! well blah blah blah! you found your roller blades so it was finally  time to go!

And we of course had sooo much fun! I loved the music and the people and just plain being on roller skates. It was fantastic! And I know Tim had fun. We will let you all know the next time we go because I know you are all jealous!

All in all thanks for to everyone for making my birthday extra golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment