Friday, March 30, 2012

Aqua Fit

I have decided that I need to be a little bit more healthy in eating and exercise so I picked up the schedule to our community center and have planned to go to aqua fit but I just haven't seemed to get there til today!! This morning I rolled over in bed to see the clock saying 7:30 and realized that I could get out of bed and make it there for the first class. I managed to get there just as the class started. Let's just say my golden birthday has inspired me to be a golden girl! I rocked that aqua fit class. The average age was probably between 70-80. It was very fun and I plan to go back. I even met a very nice little old lady who told me she has been going there since that place opened when she was a young girl. After the class I sat in the hot tub where I enjoyed listening to all the old people chatting about there grandkids. I then decided it was home time so I hit the locker room. There I found Jean. Jean had lost her keys. Poor Jean! bahaha it was fantastic! I was in my element. Tannis you can have the antiques road show but I claim aqua fit!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should all join me! This lovely outing took place at the sir winston churchill pool.

We used these sweet dumb bells and it was more of a work out than you think! My arms are very weak.
I look forward to the day when I am as cool as these old ladies! When I retire I will be fully enrolled in all of these classes and yes Tim will be coming with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment