Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tally Lake


The Wilde's all met up in Montana for a family camping trip at Tally Lake. It was truly a blast. The lake is super black and extremely deep but very warm so it was enjoyable to boat, throw rocks and swim around in. We also enjoyed a copius amount of vanilla coke, cherry coke and diet coke. The boys rocked the golf course and the girls went shopping. Seriously can hardly wait til we get Target here! I hope it is good.
I was looking a little rough by this point because the sun was crispy frying me!

Cohen loved everything about Tally Lake. He went knee boarding and tubing. He also was just "holding" the matches for you and could hardly wait for you to start the fire at night so he could roast you a marshmallow.


Even gator was camping!


Mason and Quinny were terrorsists as per usual but seriously how cute are they?


Napping while camping was a struggle which resulted in....

and both slept in the boat

Quinny learned how to escape from the tent in the wee hours of the morning.


 
Mom being mom but seriously a big thanks to her for planning all of this and organizing food and bringing of all the supplies that none of us have collected yet.

Mom enjoying nap time.

Danielle is not so good at making jiffy pop but I am a jiffy pop master! I guess Girls Camp taught me something.

I promis Tim was at Tally Lake the entire time but I somehow managed to take no pictures. He did have us buy whip cream and it was much enjoyed.


After the first night we learned to put the babies to bed and then start a fire. We enjoyed playing guesstures, eating marshmallows, lasso golf and of course dutch blitz.

Much to my mother's surprise I learned how to drive the boat with a quick lesson!

Erin rocked at wakeboarding and managed to drop a ski to go to slalom!
Danielle got up on the wakeboard for the first time and then followed it right up by getting up on skis!

I managed to wakeboard and then get up on skis and was able to drop a ski to slalom!!! I was soo happy.

Tanny is skiing below but was a wakeboard queen! She had enough guts to try a 180 but then waxed out hard on her way back across the wake.

Mom's still got it! She had to use her fabulous wet suit but she still got out there!

The boys took a break from the group and went cliff jumping. Caution their whiteness might blind you!







No comments:

Post a Comment