Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Start of Summer!!

Summer is kind of almost here. Well as here as it can be in the climate of calgary, alberta, canada! Here are just a few pictures I wanted to post of what Tim and I have been doing lately.

Tim bought a M1 grand. If you didn't know... it is the gun that won the war. He is extremely proud of it. I am glad he got it and he had better enjoy it because he won't be getting another one for a very long time.
We enjoyed the day at the shooting range... I most just soaked up the sun and literally burnt! Curses to my pale white skin.

I definitely hit my target!!!

Here is our sweet little puppy! He is just so wonderful and yes, he did destroy that plastic bag in seconds. He has all of his shots and we are going to the dog park regularly!
We are excited and looking forward to summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment