Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two bad knees...

The chinooks we are having here in Calgary are fabulous it has however made the snow that remains on the ground super icey! So last night as we were leaving Tim's parents house I crashed and smoked my knee and it was super duper painful. I cried out and got sooo mad at Tim for parking right next to an icey spot. He rushed over to me asking me a bunch of questions, did you twist your knee? Is it swollen? Do you think you tore your ACL? Seriously!?! Who asks if you tore your ACL? Oh that would be my husband seeing as he has two bumb knees. Maybe I was a bit over dramatic but the proof is below and it really did hurt!
p.s. Christmas was fantastic. I didn't take any pictures so once I get a few from my sisters I will be sure to update this again.

1 comment: