Sunday, June 12, 2016

Other March happenings

I took Jack on his first date to McDonald's. It was a lovely outing. I can hardly wait for dollar drink days!
I love being back at work. It makes me cherish these moments even more. Time seems to stop and I am able to soak it all in. Church is crazy and it is just getting harder the older he gets. 
 

We smoothie every day or else this kid won't get his fruits and vegetables. 
 
Of course Jack was briefly under the weather. Oh well! More snuggles for us. 
Emptying the dishwasher with this kid is like a race. He usually empties it faster than I can put stuff in. 
Jack loves hummus but don't take it away from him or else... 


So excited to finally own a BBQ!!!



Thank you Denton for organizing the yearly March Madness Family Bracket. This year I picked my bracket under pressure. I could hear Jack waking up from his nap and had to work that night so I knew I had to get it done right then. I made my choices with out looking back. I was a little nervous when the games started as I had picked a lot of weird upsets. Turns out this was a great year and the games were so tight and intense. My bracket lead me to my first victory!! I am pretty pumped and plan to enjoy my bragging rights all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment