Monday, February 1, 2016

New Years

On New Years Eve I picked Tim up in Olds and continued onto Edmonton. We met up with the White's for supper. We tried to go to Carls Jr and Pressed but they were both closed so we went to Wendy's instead. We are really classy individuals.
 We then went went to the Dudley's to continue the party. We at more food and went for a hot tub. After ringing in the New Year we played "Things in a Box" and it got highly inappropriate. Tim was an instigator on much of it but it was all fun. 
On New Years day we played wii, did more hot tubbing and just hung out. Jack loves his cousins and Rocko.

 This little monster is my favourite. He is so sweet and happy. I even got a laugh out of him. 
 Jack loves anything salty. He climbed up on the couch all by himself and helped himself to the bag. 

We also ordered Chinese food and I binge ate it along with some doughnuts. So delicious but so gross all at the same time. It was so fun to see my family and I am so glad we went for a quick trip. 

I always contemplate resolutions but never get around to writing them down. I have thought about what changes I want to make and how I want this year to go. I have decided that I want to take a breath. I am known for flying off the handle and being extremely emotional. I want to try to take a breath and not be overly reactive. I want to take a breath and not sweat the small stuff. I want to take a breath and enjoy my family. I want to take a breath and notice the blessing and tender mercies that surround my life. I am excited for this year and can't wait to see how it tops last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment