Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary + Stars on Ice

It is crazy how fast the last 4 years have flown by. So far the highlights have been: living in 3 different apartments, finishing respiratory therapy and an undergrad in political science and history, started on a thesis, added Wrigley to the family and traveled to China, Taiwan and Israel. I would have to say that it has been a successful 4 years. I love Tim so much and wouldn't change anything. He loves me through all challenges and definitely takes care or me. Lately he has been doing waaaay more laundry than me and keeping the house spotless. He is the greatest! Here is to another 4 and maybe an eternity after that!
On our anniversary we went out for a delicious steak dinner. 
 And filled in the cracks with some ice cream. 

A week later we went to Stars on Ice. It was a super cute program featuring all of the olympic figure skaters. I was beyond obsessed with Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir so I was a little star struck through the program. 



Every year we take a picture of with the picture from the previous year so it just continues to grow. (thanks pinterest) It is a little hard to see all of the different pictures but I kind of like our little tradition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment