Wednesday, December 8, 2010

to start things up!

Well I am clearly new at this blogging thing but I think it is going to be kind of fun. I am terrible at keeping a journal so maybe this can kind of count. Additionally my sisters will be able to see what I am up to because they think blogging is the greatest. Tim also thinks blogging is going to be fun and is currently writing a post beside me as we speak. Just to forewarn you all Tim likes to talk about school.... A LOT!!! so he told me that if he was going to be blogging on this thing it would have to be about school or jazz basketball so his posts might be a little funny but please read everything. Who knows maybe you will learn something new! I know I sure do when Tim tells me about school. We are just about finished school and christmas is here so I will be sure to blog lots of christmas so we can keep you all posted on our happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment